Sunday, December 21, 2008

narnia "rehearsal number two"

Due to absurd amounts of snow overnight and predictions that it would NEVER stop, we had to cancel our second Narnia rehearsal. So sad. I was really looking forward to it. However, I decided it wasn't a total bust and that I hadn't lived in snowy Bend for nothing. I put my high desert snow-driving skills to use and met up with my artistic team that doesn't live in Portland (we missed you, Tracy!) for a day of red-umbrella'ed fun downtown Vancouver.

See! There we are frolicing! (that's Chris, my assistant director/stunt choreographer and Jenna, my regular-type choreographer...Tracy, our music director, was stuck in the Gresham area).
snow in the couv 114

Larry (CYT's last Professor Digory Kirke) and Creepy Statue Man joined in the festivities.
snow in the couv 090

This was the runner-up blog header photo.
snow in the couv 137

Lucy & Mr. Tumnus? The heel-clickin' leap...
snow in the couv 141snow in the couv 154

High School Musical leapers...
snow in the couv 148snow in the couv 156

2 comments:

Marie said...

Joanny!! You're awesome!! I love these pictures!

joshandkarlee said...

Looks like you are having way too much fun in Portland! Merry Christmas friend!