Wednesday, December 24, 2008

mark you calendars! narnia approaches...

I am exceedingly happy to inform you that rehearsals have begun for the long awaited Narnia. I'm sure most of you have heard me, at some point, raving about the fact that I get to direct Narnia (the musical) with CYT this Winter. Well, the time is now! So go to the CYT website when you are ready to purchase tickets. We open January 23rd in Gresham at Barlow High School and run for two weekends. Don't worry, I'll be posting more on this as time goes on. This is merely the first heads-up.

Some pictures from our first rehearsal where we worked on "Deep Magic"...here are the Pevensies and the White Witch.
snow in the couv 051

Aslan sorrowing for the Cruelies
snow in the couv 049

Mr. & Mrs. Beaver look on, while the trees (who will be doing a bit o' tap dancing during the show) strike a pose...
snow in the couv 042snow in the couv 037

1 comment:

Heather said...

Girls cast as trees...hmm... what play does that remind me of?