Monday, November 10, 2008

washington resident

It's like coming home. Sort of. I was born late in September of 1982 all the way up in northern Washington (Acme, WA)...just a half an hour or so shy of the Canadian border. I only lived there until I was two and a half, when we moved to Oregon where I've been ever since. But there's something so right about being back in my birth state. The Evergreen State. I love it.

With some help from my dad, I even have my Washington plates now to match my WA license and WA food handler card. Here's a bit of proof for all of you still in denial about my move (with details sufficiently smudged for all you stalkers out there;) :

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Although I enjoy being in Washington, I love being sales tax exempt with my Oregon ID even more :)