Sunday, November 23, 2008

david cook

Last year was the first time I watched American Idol, and I was rewarded with many lovely musicians, namely Michael Johns, Carly Smithson & David Cook. David Cook won (for those of you who are completely out-of-the-loop). His new album came out this Tuesday (which is fabulous, by the way), and I thought I'd celebrate by sharing this collage from when me and the Michelles went to see the American Idol Tour in Portland this summer (yes, I am that cool).

You'll see in the first, his befuddled/amused expression as I asked him to sign my headband. Then his determined expression as he let me know that this was a first (no had asked him to sign a headband before). The last is a close-up of said signature. Enjoy (I did).
parker22combo

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This post made me giggle. :)

Cassie said...

this post makes me miss you lots & lots.

come visit???

joann renee said...

How 'bout if you come visit? On your way home for the holidays? When will you be driving through Vancouver?