Monday, October 13, 2008

queen anne

Last weekend I went to Seattle to hang out with some college and Bend friends (okay, it was one college friend and one Bend friend...though I tried to make it two friends (we missed you, Michelle!)). On Sunday I hung out with Tara at Queen Anne's hill area, near SPU, where I helped her discover some sweet homework/coffee spots. We also found a fun bookstore (where we both bought books that we know we won't get around to reading until our next break from classes). And topped off the trip with bagels at Noah's...where I fell head-over-heels in love with the pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese (I refuse to say "schmear"...dang-it!).
autumn random 099

Before that, though, we stopped for an impromtu photo shoot in front of this really cool church. We each kept secretly hoping that the doors would pop open and parishioners flood out into the cold October sun while the other person was being photographed. Neither of us saw our dream realized. But we had fun, nonetheless. Here are a few of my favorites.
autumn random 070 autumn random 075

2 comments:

Tara Jeanette said...

Hey babe! You are awesome and I love the pictures! Thank you for emailing them to me. I love the double chin pic of me...I am going to work out more:-) Love you!

joshandkarlee said...

And your next trip will be to Walla Walla? Love the pics! You are amazing and as always more beautiful (and igly) with every blog post!