Monday, June 09, 2008

tarzan & jane


also known as Kevin and Dani

Last week we went down to Drake Park to celebrate their engagement. This was a bittersweet experience for me as photographer and friend because Dani was in my cabin at Camp Crestview when she was going into the seventh grade. Now she's getting married!

Despite the emotional flutterings, we had some fun times. They reminded me so much of Tarzan & Jane with their tree climbing, that I burst out in Phil Colins tunes ("You'll be in my Heart") at one point. Which earned me a courtesy laugh.



4 comments:

Cassie said...

and i love them all just as much now as i did last week!

well done Joann. Well done!!!!

Cassie said...

and i love them all just as much now as i did last week!

well done Joann. Well done!!!!

joshandkarlee said...

Goodness...are you getting paid enough? Your pictuers are priceless! And...I love you!

dani said...

I loved them then....and I love them more everytime I see them. :)