- 78 days of looking
- 46 days of being unemployed
- 43 online responses to ads (including 43 resumes & 22 cover letters)
- plus countless phone calls, faxes and walk-ins (all with resumes, some with cover letters)
- 2 short temp jobs
- 4 paying photo shoots
- 5 promised interviews
- 3 actual interviews
- 3 out of town retreats to deal with...
- 3 major mental breakdowns
- 2 TV show seasons (Lost, season 3 & Gilmore Girls, season 1)
- 5 McMenamins movies, and somehow only...
- 1 trip to Red Robin
- 3 major holidays
- 2 audio books
- 6 new movie soundtracks addicted to
- 3 full books
- 2 partially read books
- 3 blog make-overs
- 25 blog posts
- and innumerable hours logged at coffee shops...
I have finally found and accepted a job. I do apologize to all who may be offended that I haven't told them yet, but I just found out Friday and promptly celebrated by leaving town for a few days (post to follow). I greatly appreciate every prayer, hug, smile and sympathy (even annoying cliches that I probably rolled my eyes at). Thank you to all.
As of Thursday I will be employed (again) at Westside Church, this time as the Communication Coordinator. It's a different department and full-time. I'm really looking forward to it.
Thank you again & sorry to any who wanted a personal phone call regarding my employment status.