Saturday, January 05, 2008

for beautiful, for spacious skies, for amber waves of taryn

The most lovely and inspiring Taryn, who I met the first week I moved to Bend (over two and a half years ago), is graduating in a few short months. In honor of said occasion, she and I sallied forth for a photographic adventure in 28 degree weather with a plentitude of icy wind gusts this past New Years Eve. So if you see any tears in her eyes it's due to the dreadful gusts, not my terrible jokes.

Here are a few favorites...









4 comments:

Molly Polly said...

Ahhgggg!!!! All these girls are so beautiful! How are we EVER going to keep them out of trouble???
Nicely done once again lady!

Lorelei said...

Beautiful, but not to be confused with the original Taryn Manning of Le Cafe De Paris in Boise, Idaho... Sorry Bend Taryn. You're oh so very pretty though:)

Elyxis said...

the very top one is my favorite for sure!!! she is sooo gorgeous :)

Grace said...

I love the bottom pic! It captures the moment. Nice job Joann!