Tuesday, January 15, 2008

the multi-talented whitney

Whitney has been in my small group and cabin at camp, and has been a joy to my little heart. Her mom has also been my mentor for more than two years. Whitney is a violist (I think that's the right term for a person who plays the viola), an athlete, a singer, and a beautiful young woman with a great sense of humor. She recently survived a bad carwreck and pulls off a shaved head better than any woman I've ever seen. Here are some senior pictures I took late last week:





...these boots were made for walking...


I love the Central Oregon contrast of snow & tumbleweeds








...and...(drumroll please) my absolute favorite of all senior pictures I've taken thus far...


7 comments:

Sarah said...

wow.

Cassie said...

oh my freaking goodness i am crying! for real. real tears... i'm not sure how a picture can bring such emotion, but it for sure just did!!!!
amazing. simply amazing.

can i have your autograph?

Danny said...

Beautiful! Can you do my senior pictures this summer?

Lindsey said...

wow.... whitney, you're beautiful, joanne, you are so talented! simply...WOW!!!!
-Lindsey Diacogiannis

Carissa Diacogiannis said...

these are some stinkin amazing pictures!!!! not to mention the BEAUTIFUL girl in them!!!!
great work Joann!!!!

-Carissa

Randy & Danielle said...

Ummm, YES! -

Whitney, you look absolutely amazing! I must say that we are just blown away by your amazing strength!

That last picture would have to be one of my favorites as well!!! Great job Joann!!!

Elyxis said...

The last one is my favorite too! Whitney is so gorgeous...