Wednesday, January 16, 2008

katia & nono

...also known as Katie & Noel.
Although Katie had mocked my earlier house photo shoot with my roommates, she came to me in December asking for her own house photos. I agreed to the plan, as you will see below.

you should ask Noel for the priveledge to view her original "sticks" picture to fully understand the beauty of this version...


"I don't have any arms!"


yep, she's very pretty (and single)...


...so is she (these pictures only half discribe how much fun Noel is to be around)...


can-can!


won't-won't!


yes-yes!


this is their favorite...

6 comments:

Katie Scott said...

Here's one thing I've for sure decided: house photos are less awkward when there's more than two of you! :) Haha Thanks Joannica!

Tara Jeanette said...

I love the last one. Joann, still the queen of blogging:-)

Cassie said...

i have a thought....

pictures of a photographer friend would be cool.... i rarely let "random" people take pictures of me... cause I'm scared of what they will do with my camera...and perhaps only get a picture of my feet while trying to figure out how to work the darn thing!

so photo date; me and you...and perhaps some coffee would be splendid.

Evan & Elisa said...

you are super amazing!! i so impressed by all your talent!

Eric and Lindsay said...

All I gots to say is some boys (eh hem, men of God) best be steppin it up!If you know what I'm sayin'.

Bo said...

Ah...two girls that I couldn't love more had they been born to my very own family. Oh wait...one of them IS my very own family. :) Great job, Joann...you're amazing at capturing the intangibles and that's a wonderful gift.