Thursday, January 10, 2008

the continuing saga of nampa

The Flying M was a happy part of each day of my trip (see it flying away just behind Lorelei's glorious face?)...

3 piece band downtown Boise on Thursday night...

We rocked out before heading to Pengilly's to see the Frim Fram Four...

View from near the top of Table Rock (you can see the glowing cross up to the left)...

It was highly blustery on Friday...
I also spent a vast amount of time reconnecting with a college roommate at Shamrock Coffee Company in Boise (her family owns it). Jessi is her name. Two of my favorite red-heads in the world (the third was far away in Hillsboro, OR)...

Jessi and I are also half of a very prestigous Brigade. We lit candles for the missing members (Carrie & Laurie, you were much missed and discussed).

1 comment:

Lorelei said...

I love Pe Pe & the Bottled Blondes! one more thing, in that picture of you, Jessi, and I that's not the monster one, I look very disturbing. Do I always look like that? Like someone's stealing my bone marrow?