Tuesday, November 20, 2007

the moral of the story

As Trina lovingly reminded everyone at the wedding of the time that Eric left Lindsay & I on the frozen ocean, thinking that a polar bear was chasing us & that Lindsay & I were close behind. And how I was wearing Micah's boots (definitely too big for me) & (you guessed it again) I fell flat on my face shortly into my attempted escape.
wheel of morality, turn turn turn, tell us the lesson that we must learn...

whether in Barrow or in Bend, stop wearing other people's shoes! particularly when they are too big! I don't know if this rule applies to bowling & ice skating, but I'm not sure I want to find out...

2 comments:

farmgirl beth said...

Ha! I am quite literally laughing out loud! Now I am greatly tempted to take you frolicking in our woods with borrowed boots and a camera, just so I can see the end results. :) He, he, he (insert wicked grin here).

Eric said...

I will never live it down! Joann, cool to see some of your coverage of that wonderful day. We're loving life and excited to see you and swap European stories!