Wednesday, July 11, 2007

luke & kristin bryan (7.7.7)

This past Saturday (7.7.7) two of my friends, Kristin (formerly Downs) who I lived with last summer & Luke Bryan who has served in 180 & lead worship there ever since I've lived in Bend (he was also a 2nd year CLC student when I was a 1st year), tied the knot.
These are my favorite shots from the event:

Kristin's favorite flowers--Gerber daisies...
The dress (or at least the back of it)...
Kristin's grandma & another relative preparing aisle bouquets...
Tears of joy during prayer right before the ceremony...
A few last minute words from Pastor Steve to the groom...
The kiss...Stephenie approves...
The flower girl had fun with the leftover rose petals...
Stephenie's daisy is hot and tired...
Ella & Gina Block...
Artsy, eh?
Roommates & bridesmaids, Nicolette & Lindsay, basking in the glow of the day...
"Seven more weeks." Josh is getting married to Karlee the end of August...
The first dance (my camera was freaking out with all of the ambient light, but it makes this moment look more surreal & romantic)...

No comments: