Wednesday, July 25, 2007

chris chabot

I officially think tampering with photos (besides contrast & brightness, B&W or sepia tones) is cheating. However, I've quite enjoyed "cheating" with this new program that my friend showed me. I suppose this is my official disclaimer that the following pictures have been considerably messed with. Sorry if you are now disappointed in me. I must confess, I am as well (and yet perfectly happy--how can that be?).

Last Saturday night a fellow Christian & barista at a local coffee shop blessed Westside with a concert after our service. Make sure to ask me to listen to his stuff if you haven't heard it before...he's brilliant. Anyway, the first is the band basking in the light. The next two are of his daughter harmony enjoying her dad's music.





No comments: