Tuesday, June 12, 2007

photo scavenger hunt

This month's small group adventure consisted of a highly competitive photo scavenger hunt. There were only six of us, so we had a varisty and JV team. I only have pictures from the varsity team...but the JV team did a superb job. We tied. Actually, we had no judge, so we had to call it a tie.

Here's the list:


With someone in uniform (Marcel...he's behind the glass)


All under a red umbrella.


Helping someone across the street (this guy was totally freaked out)
2 members in a tree
Pyramid
All frolicking on a bridge
All wearing sunglasses


Go Michelle, Janna & Joann--Purple Team power!

3 comments:

Lorelei said...

That looks like a bundle of fun, but I'm sure Reuben would be sad to know that you've changed his name to Marcel. Drink a cup of iced coffee or an Ibarra Mocha for me and tell Reuben that I said 'hi.' I love you tons and can't wait to show you the amazingness that is Canyon County (I've yet to actually find the canyon), but we can swin in radioactive Lake Lowell. That's what we did on Saturday and boy, that water sure makes you dizzy!

joann renee said...

I didn't actually change his name...I think he did. He kept calling me Stephenie (sometimes he still does, but then corrects himself) because I went in with Stephenie once when I first moved here--so I said, "And you're Reuben, right?" To which he replied that he actually prefers to go by Marcel. I think it's a stage name or something. But that's besides the point, which is that I love you and wish I could have seen you more when you were here a week and a half ago. C'est la vie.

Brandy said...

Simply amazing is all I have to say...