Wednesday, May 16, 2007

picture day for CLC

Hacky sack will never die. (I sort of wish it would)

Eric, the Mirror.

My little Jenine.

Only the boys are cool enough to have motorized bikes. Jealousy.

First year lovelies.

First year...uh...words fail...

Second year men (sorry, no second year ladies picture as I am one and couldn't photograph the moment)


My beautiful roommates, Megan & Kristen (who would not be happy if they knew I put this picture on here, but since I don't think either of them read this blog...)

4 comments:

Lorelei said...

Hackey Sack will never die, I miss you a whole lotta' lot, I love how much you update your blog for me to see all the fun times, and tell Andy way to rock the man capris!

Lindsay Joy said...

I got your text last night, but it was too late to write back. I miss you too!! my goodness.

But I'm having a great time. By the looks of things so are you!

Lorelei said...

Aak! I can't post a comment on your most recent adventure! It looks stunning (even Dr. Suess) and I wish I were there to enjoy it with you, my friend, but I had a lot of fun pretending to make a raspberry/blackberry tart with you while listening to the sweet Easy-Listening-Lorelei Mix you made for me. I love, love, love you and I'll see you on June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Oh, and please tell me those are my sunglasses and I didn't leave them at Powells!

joann renee said...

I told Andy. He thanks you, Lorelei. The sunglasses probably are yours, cause no one else has claimed them. They are absolutely enormous (and fun:). They will be waiting for your visit the beginning of June...hooray!