Tuesday, April 24, 2007

sunny skies and small group outings

Finally Central Oregon decided to have warm springtime weather. It was a gorgeous 67 degrees yesterday afternoon--which perfectly coincided with my small group adventure week. We sallied forth to Backporch Coffee Roasters where we "woo hoo"ed and laughed and shared what God has been teaching us this past week.

Beautiful Becca & Paige:


Aww...it's me girls n' me...


Later that evening I got to do one of my favorite things (please do not mock me too harshly): I sat outside Bellatazza (yes, I went to another coffee shop) and worked on a paper for my Old Testament Survey class on Josiah with three of my chums. When it got too chilly, we dispersed and reconvened at Lindsay & Nicolette's apartment where I finished my paper to the cheery sound of dishes being done, dinner being made, Grandma's kitchen being saved, and Lindsay writing a song on her keyboard. Mmmmm...I love my life.

2 comments:

Katie Scott said...

Pico party so overdue - soon and very soon!

tara jean said...

bestblog award...goes to Joann!:-) i love you my friend!