Thursday, April 12, 2007

the long awaited day...

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! Wednesday, O glorious Wednesday! I got Elliot back after 3 long weeks of loaner cars. I missed him.

The back passenger wheel still needs replacing (I've had a few people driving behind me, pull next to me, motion to have me roll down my window, and tell me that my tire looks like it's going to fall off--the mechanic assures me that it's not that bad, but it can be fixed for $50 and it's worth that much just to have random strangers worrying about my safety).

After picking up Elliot, I returned home to find two parcels waiting on my bed. One was the long awaited arrival of Anne of Green Gables the Sequel on DVD. Very exciting. But even more thrilling...

...the arrival of my new polka dot guitar strap! I realize it's entirely girly, but polka dots love me, and I reciprocate most affectionately. It also came at the perfect time since I got to lead worship yesterday morning for CLC in the morning and play acoustic for the Emerge (young adults) worship team that night.

I wore matching earrings.

2 comments:

Li'l Bro said...

I love my big sis! Your fashion decisions are always fun and interesting, and, more often than not, look good too!

Yeah for Polka Dots!

Anonymous said...

Hold everything, I got a new strap! This deserves a blog! Oh my goodness, that the world may see and know, guitar strap!