Monday, April 02, 2007

glorious weekend

In honor of having a two week spring break, i decided that i would do something at least slightly resembling a vacation the last three days of it and so i embarked on an adventure to visit my both of my sisters. the first stop was at the Twist lodge to see my sister Beth and my nephew Jack--I was only there for about 45 minutes.

Then I headed to my sister Kim's and we went to her office. she works for Christian Youth Theater (CYT), so of course I took full advantage of the wardrobe.

(the wardrobe and cogsworth from Beauty and the Beast)







I spent the better part of the evening and then the next morning taking headshots and group shots of the students in Seussical the Musical. It was great fun.

Then, in the torrential downpour on 84, which scared the living daylights out of me, I listened intently to Anne of the Isle (the book on CD that kept me company on the road trip and literally made me laugh out loud many times and even invoked tears at one point). Then I stopped at the Twist lodge again and stayed the night.

And headed home Sunday morning.

2 comments:

Grace said...

cool pictures joann! Sounds like a fun time...

Katie Scott said...

I think that you are quickly edging Tara out as "Most Frequent Blogger." Well done from someone who is really bad at it. :)