Friday, March 30, 2007

springtime = love prancing about in the air

One of the first people to befriend me and proceed to force me to eat pizza and Newport Market brownies practically everytime we hung out, was Karlee Ann Hoffman. But seeing as she will only be Hoffman for a little less than 5 months, she asked me to take engagement pictures for her and her fianced: Josh. This I did yesterday. Here are some of my favorites:



Okay, those were the funny ones. Here are my favorite "serious" ones:
Overall, it was a heel-clickin' good time.

1 comment:

Karlee said...

I love you Joann Renee...you are the igliest! Thanks for being an incredible friend! We've been through a lot...hip chucking and the rest of our L.A. experience, buying random gifts for friends (the pig cupcake), frolicking on the basketball court, throwing a Christmas party in August, many inside jokes, laying in the leaves in Drake Park, etc. I could go on and on about how great our friendship has been and will continue to be. Oh, and thanks for taking pictures of Josh and I, and for the brownie cake you made me on my birthday (just can't thank you enough!) I love you!